Sunday, May 24, 2009

my bebo

my bebo


"I'm performing at the awards this year and I am taking belly dancing classes for my act. This will be the first awards event I perform at this year," Kareena said.
I've become very choosy about where I perform. I am performing at the award show as it gives me an international standing. This is the third consecutive year I will be performing for them," added the actress.
Her outfit will be specially designed by ace designer Manish Malhotra. Bebo will be dressed like an Arabian princess.
If Bebo is performing, how can Chotte Nawab not be watching her show. "Well he's attending the awards as he's having a press show for his home production 'Love Aaj Kal', signs off Kareena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

age calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H