Thursday, May 21, 2009

toyota financial


toyota financial


Like me, many of you have probably noticed that gas prices have been leaping up in spits and starts in and around the Twin Cities of late. As we get closer to the $2.50 mark, I’m beginning to wonder if it will continue to simply rise like it did in 2008 and bite a big chunk out of our drought stricken budgets.
n retaliation I’ve been making use of the Cub Foods gas coupons for several years now, and recently they’ve been giving additional savings if you spend over $150 on groceries. The other day, with over 60c off per gallon in coupons, I saved myself more than 7 bucks on a complete fill up at a Holiday gas station. It all adds up, doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

age calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H