Monday, June 15, 2009

jennifer miller jewelry


jennifer miller jewelry


You can find a great collection of jewelry at the Jennifer Miller Jewelry I’m always telling you to add some funky jewelry to your wardrobe, right? I know money is tight right now, so I decided to put my money where my mouth is and help you do that. Over the past few months, I’ve discovered some amazing women who handcraft their own jewlery and create the most beautiful designs. I asked if I could feature them here, and not only did they say yes…they each agreed to give away a handmade, one-of-a-kind design to one of you! So come back each day this week for a new featured designer and fantastic giveaway.

Danielle Miller is a true renaissance woman. Not only is she a mom to two preschool-aged boys (a full-time job in itself), she runs her own jewelry design business–sending product to galleries and boutiques across the country.

1 comment:

  1. The website for Jennifer Miller Jewelry is : www.JenniferMillerJewelry.com They have a wonderful collection of both fine and faux jewelry, great quality at very fair prices. The web only has a fraction of the items available in her stores...for jewelry lovers, the stores are like being a kid in a candy shop!!! NYC, The Hamptons and Palm Beach Florida. The items on the web hold me over until I can get to one of her stores...I call the stores and get great guidance from her very helpful staff...

    ReplyDelete

age calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H