Thursday, June 18, 2009

shaker heights ohio yearbook


shaker heights ohio yearbook


It seems that yearbooks won’t hear the end of hidden obscenities, sexually-themed pranks and just-plain-weird oddknots secretly thrown into them this year. Another high school recently found out that their carried with it such a surprise.Students of Shaker Heights in Ohio were surprised to find a hidden message containing the F-word sprawled across their yearbook’s front cover. The yearbook had to be turned upside-down to be read.

The principal of the school has taken action, sending letters to the parents of their students shortly after the discovery of the message. Accompanying was the written apology of the student who designed the cover.

” I cannot begin to explain the miserable feeling I brought upon myself, when I betrayed the trust of all of you,” the student writes. “I apologize for offending anyone and everyone. It is unfortunate that I did not recognize the big responsibility and honor given to me when asked to design the cover of the Shaker Heights yearbook. I offer my sincere apologies.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

age calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H