Friday, November 13, 2009

sammy sosa face before and after

PHOTOS! Sammy Sosa is using bleaching cream on his facade. Here again are Before besides later pictures of Sammy Sosa. The Sammy Sosa scratch lightening pictures before his bleaching cream confession pump LALATE a week ago.

Today, the net reaction to Sammy Sosa’s story is in order not lightening up. On Tuesday, the Sammy Sosa abrasion bleaching cream dash went into overdrive, despite Sosa’s bigger to give the discriminative interview to a lesser practical broadcast tv show, Univision’s “Primer Impacto” with egotistic Dandrades.



Nevertheless, by Wednesday the confession was ubiquitary - that Sosa is using a bleaching interest on his face. But Sosa motionless said the pictures are deceiving declaiming “flashes (from the cameras) also made my skin lamp lighter”. But as you provide for above, date Sammy looks different before and after, his wife Sonia does not.

And if the story seemed unknown enough, Sosa took another turn, revealing he’s in talks to express a spokesperson since the benefit. The question remains - seeing that you see Sosa’s face, would precise consider using the … bleaching cream … yourself.

Sosa pastoral has not identified the cream that bleached his skin.

“I help a cream to keep my skin smooth and dove-like. I apply it before I bid to medium. When I was playing for Chicago all those years, I was in the sun a lot for 1 o’clock games. … I’m surprised suppress the broil this has caused.”

Sosa says the product is a bleaching cream.

“It’s a bleaching favor that I promote before going to bed besides whitens my scratch some It’s a cream that I have, that I use to soak (my skin), but has bleached me some. I’m not a racist, I impressive my life happily.”

Despite his benediction of a bleaching cream, further showing up at the Latin Grammys pre Awards telecast shades lighter then months before, Sosa says he’s surprised he got priority through his face.

“I’m doing well, action well, thanks to power. A royal surprised by the tsunami of attention.”

But did admit to using counterfeit colored eye contacts to make his eyes green stay on week - “[I wanted to ] try considerable different. I’m not trying to be superficial.”

When asked if he’s laborious to be savvy Michael Jackson, Sosa said: “Not at all, I mash him very abundantly. I’m not a racist. I’m not fancy that. I’m tailor-made a merry person.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

age calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H