Friday, December 25, 2009

Clerks 2


Have you watched the cool Clerk 2 sequel video? Do you want to be one of persons looking for this video? Clerk 2 is indeed worthy to watch.

This is the tough one, the one I mulled over for a week before writing this. Without a doubt, the most successful comedic sequel of the decade was Clerks 2, both in its box office take and the number of fans who were fully happy with Kevin Smith's return to his roots. Me, on the other hand, I wasn't. The magic was gone. I tried ... really I did. I rushed to see it opening night, then waited months to see it again, hoping my dislike was just a bad mood, a passing phase. No dice. I preferred the '90s shocks, and a black and white world without dance sequences. Nevertheless, I'm glad it pleased most of you, and it definitely deserves this spot on an overall scale.



No comments:

Post a Comment

age calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H