Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Emma Caulfield

Emma Caulfield (born April 8, 1973) is an American actress best known for her role as ex-demon Anya on the tv series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, as well as Susan Keats, a love interest of Brandon Walsh’s on the tv series Beverly Hills, 90210.

Former “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” actress Emma Caulfield has filed for divorce from her husband of more than three years.

The 37-year-old Caulfield cites irreconcilable differences for the split from Cornelius Grobbelaar in documents filed last Thursday inLos Angeles Superior Court.

Her attorney, Pedram Mansouri, would not comment when reached by phone. Attempts to contact Grobbelaar were unsuccessful.

I loved the concept and thought it was totally original. The script read so fluid, fun and real and I’m glad I got to do it. I’m glad she (director Jac Shaeffer) hired me. She had somebody else, which I actually know who it was but can’t say, but I’m glad I kind of swooped in to it and got it.


Well if that was a real situation and I was faced with the option of knowing, I wouldn’t want to know. I thought maybe I would in the past but now I think I wouldn’t want to know and maybe it’s because I’m married that my perspective on it has changed. It’s probably not a great world for control freaks to live in. The film kind of depicts it as this utopian world and takes the guesswork out of love, but I think it shows that it really doesn’t ultimately. because then there would be no conflict and there was plenty of conflict to go around in the film. particularly with my Dad and my Mom and later with meeting his girlfriend, I don’t want to say too much.

Well I would be upset too if I was told that I just met the love of my life or that I was going to in four hours and I was only sixteen. I mean where is the fun in that? you know you’re sixteen and it’s like, well okay, do you bother going through dating and through dating other people? you would think that you would just to have life experience under your belt. Are you cheating on your soul mate if you do, even if you’re not together yet? They kind of explore that a little (in the film) with him when he had a conversation with her and says that he wants to get to know her first. but what if he decided not to? Or if they decided not to and said, “Well I know it’s you so lets get back to each other in like ten years and lets go off and date other people.” Which I don’t know? Maybe in that fictional world people do, do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

age calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H