Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dukes Of Hazzard

Colouring Book Theatre: The Dukes of Hazzard

Dukes of Hazzard" by Modern Publications
I'm going to preface today's CBT with the confession that I've little to no nostalgia for Dukes of Hazzard. I do not hate it or think people who like it are dumb, I just do not really dig it.

My fondest memory of the show is it became the subject of my 1st "dick move" as a child. When it 1st aired, my friend Neil and I began discussing it with another kid on the block who could be best described as "uptight". We went on about how cool it was, how he was missing out blah blah blah.

About a month later he came running up to us saying he had seen the Dukes and loved it. I simply said "That shows for babies" and went on about KISS records or something. If you are reading this Michael, I apologize, trust me when I say I got paid back in spades for that one.

Anyway, you might have noticed the cost on this sucker, $7.95 is pretty steap for a colouring book now, let alone 1980 but I want to preface this thing is thicker than my local telephone book. Let's take a look at the surprising insides after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

age calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H