Monday, March 21, 2011

Wyclef Jean

Wyclef Jean 'shot' in native Haiti on eve of the Prez elections

Hip-hop star Wyclef Jean, who is in native Haiti to support presidential candidate and fellow musician Michel Martelly, has claimed that he had been shot on the eve of presidential elections on the Caribbean island.

The former Fugees frontman said an unknown assailant blasted his hand just after 11pm in the city of Delmas, just outside the capital Port-au-Prince.

But police has dismissed Jean's claims, saying the hip-hop star only suffered a minor cut from some glass.

Jean claimed that a bullet grazed his hand as he stepped out of a car to make a phone call.

"We met with the doctor who saw him and he confirmed Wyclef was cut by glass," the Daily Mail quoted Vanel Lacroix, police chief in Petionville, as saying.

"The way I can explain it is that the bullet grazed me in my right hand. I heard blow, blow, blow and I just looked at my hand," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

age calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H